Double Oak Women’s Club
The Double Oak Women’s Club (DOWC) is a nonprofit organization that wears many hats: a social group; a fundraising entity; a network of support and fellowship; and a community service organization. Fundamental to DOWC is connecting with one’s neighbors; making contacts with other women for fun or support; and creating a caring environment for ourselves, our children and our families. DOWC supports our community in a variety of ways:
- Children’s Socials Twice per Year
- Scholarship Award for Graduating Double Oak resident Seniors
- DOWC 2017 Scholarship Application
- Assisting Town Functions and Celebrations
- Fundraising and Support for the Double Oak Volunteer Fire Department
- Holiday Support for a Select Charity
- Providing 35 Years of Fellowship & Community for Double Oak Women
Your annual dues of only $25 entitles you to a valuable DOWC Directory and subscription to the DOWC Newsletter published September through May. Members receive advance notice of the club’s nine general meetings (scheduled monthly at 7 PM), activities, and special events.
How do you join?
Print the form and complete exactly as you wish the information to appear in the Directory. Return the completed form and $20 to the DOWC Membership Chair (see details at the bottom of the form). Remember we must receive your membership registration by mid-October to be listed in next DOWC Directory.
For more information, contact the DOWC President, Mary Beste at 214-773-6214
Please make DOWC a part of your life here in Double Oak—you’ll be glad you did!