Our FAQ section is currently being developed and we need your help. As a Double Oak resident, if you feel you have a question – or answer to a question – that could benefit other residents, please use the Resident Feedback form.


What requires a permit?

New construction, remodels and additions, swimming pools, fences, flatwork, culverts, approaches, plumbing work, electrical work, hot water heater repair and replacement, patios, barns and accessory buildings.


What are the main laws pertaining to animals?

Confinement for dogs (leash law); registration for pets; no excessive barking; and dog/cat limit is total of 4 per household. See Double-Oak ordinances Chapter 2-Animal Control for more information.


What are my options on a traffic citation?

See Municipal Court page for options.


Can Townhall or the Pavilion be rented for events?

Yes, see the Calendars tab for the reservation form and availibilty.